Thank you for all the gifts, cards and sweet treats! We have enjoyed it all!
Please take a minute of your time to complete this short survey. Your feedback is very important to us. Click here to take you to Survey Monkey.
Returning Students: Remember that completed enrollment paperwork is due back by August 1st. Remember the state medical form must be signed and dated by your child’s physician and on file in the office prior to the first day of school, so schedule accordingly.
Good News! Please help us welcome Candice Sheppard to the Lads & Lassies teaching staff! Candice brings with her experience as a preschool teacher, employee of the Wyoming City Schools after school program, nanny and mom. Candice is also the mother of LLCP graduate, Sophia, and Alice, a current LLCP student. Her enthusiasm and love of children make her a natural fit for our preschool.
Happy last day of school! It has been a privilege to work with your children this year. If you need anything over the summer, please send an email and we will get back to you. Thank you for sharing your child with us!
Here are some reminders:
- No backpacks
- No snacks
- Drop off at regular time (morning at 9:00am, afternoon at 12:30pm)
Last Day Program:
- Program is upstairs in the Great Room – ALL are invited -grandparents, siblings, babysitters, friends…
- Morning program starts at 9:30am
- Afternoon program starts at 1:00pm
- The children will be dismissed to you at the end of the program (shortened day)
- DVD’s of the End of Year Video will be for sale in the Great Room for $5
- Projects will be displayed in the upstairs gathering area – remember to take a look!
Science Camp is May 24-27
- 9:00am-noon, Tues – Fri
- Pack a snack each day
- Wear clothes that you don’t mind getting messy
- Put sunscreen on your child before arriving
We are going to proceed with our plan for Bike Day tomorrow. Cross your fingers that the weather cooperates!
- When you bring your child to school, remember to drop a bike or scooter AND a helmet off in the designated area near the playground. Look for “Bike Parking” signs.
- If needed, put sunscreen on your child before school.
- Remember to take your child’s bike & helmet after school.
These details, along with information about the end of the year program (last day of school) can be found in the Parent Survival Guide sent home a few weeks ago.
LAST CALL FOR SCIENCE CAMP REGISTRATION FORMS –
TURN IN BY FRIDAY, MAY 6TH!
We have 3 spots available. Click below to print form…
- Friday, May 6th: Bear Picnic.
- Bear Parents: Tomorrow you will find a permission slip taped to your child’s name tag in the hallway. Please complete and sign.
- If you want to order May Fete ride bracelets/tickets, please turn in the completed form no later than Friday.
- May 12: Bike Day and Summer Celebration (all students – during regular class time).
- May 18: Last Day of School – program and recognition of graduates (all students and their families)!
- Morning program 9:30am
- Afternoon program 1:00pm
- Students will be dismissed after the program
- May 24-27: Science Camp (all current students)
Thank you to Melissa Erickson and Jenine Mouch for filling the vacant LLCP Advisory Committee positions.
Thank you for your support of the Plant Sale!
Please visit our VolunteerSpot sign up page if you’d like to donate bottled water for Saturday’s Fun Run. We still need 4 helpers!
Click here to sign up to donate water