Below is the link to volunteer at this year’s Halloween Party.
It is on Thursday, October 27th.
Be sure to select the correct party – there is a morning and afternoon sign up.
Details about the Halloween Parade & Party will go home next week.
Halloween Party Link
One more thing…
PICTURE DAY is Thursday, Oct 13th. This is a date change from the original calendar.
Order forms will come home in your child’s backpack this week.
*Late start students: we encourage you to have your picture taken, individually and with your class. Your order form will be emailed to you, along with a specific time frame.
Thank you for attending Curriculum Night. The Conscience Discipline resource book for parents mentioned last night is titled, Easy to Love, Difficult to Discipline, by Becky Bailey.
Thank you for supporting the Scholastic book sale. Each classroom received books and we restocked our birthday books with points earned.
We did our first weather drill today! The students did a great job walking to the indoor gym and sitting along the wall, hugging their backpacks. We practice these weather drills in addition to fire drills monthly.
We would love to have you volunteer in the Studio! Click here to go to our Sign Up page.
Tuesday, Oct. 4th : No School (WCS off)
Wednesday, Oct. 5th: Our first Lunch & Learn, Cool Critters, 11:30-12:30pm. If you are unsure whether your child is signed up to participate, please contact Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org or 761-5211.
Tuesday, Oct. 11th: Wyoming Fire Department will visit during Fire Prevention Week. We will have a timed fire drill, fire safety discussion, and the students will get to check out the fire truck!
Wednesday, Oct. 12th: No School (WCS off).
We look forward to seeing you tonight from 7:00-8:00pm. Meet in your child’s classroom at 7pm. At 7:15pm we will move upstairs to the Great Room, and plan to be finished by 8pm.
- Completed Ages & Stages questionnaires are due today. Please return completed forms to your child’s teacher as soon as possible.
- Teachers will be checking in with all parents this week via email or phone call
- Curriculum Night, Monday, Sept 26, 7-8pm upstairs in the Great Room (parents only)
- Tuition statements will be sent home this week. Tuition is due Oct 5
- Please continue to check your child’s head frequently (nits/lice) for the next few weeks
No school Oct 4th & 12th (Wyoming schools are off)
1st Lunch & Learn, Weds, October 5th, Cool Critters
The church has asked us to remind you, when using the circle driveway, please keep your tires completely on the paved area. We are trying to avoid ruts in the church lawn.
The Ages & Stages questionnaire went home in backpacks today. Please take time to fill it out and return to school by Tuesday, Sept 20th.
Book orders are due tomorrow. We have several who have already placed an online order. Please send your completed order and payment to school tomorrow, or complete your online order by the end of the day tomorrow.
Teachers will be checking in with all parents next week via email or phone call.
Tuition statements will be sent home next week. Tuition is due Oct 4.
Curriculum Night, Monday, Sept 26, 7-8pm upstairs in the Great Room (parents only)
Thanks for a great first week of school!
Thank you for all of the donations of supplies. Our tissues are soft, our markers are juicy, our play-doh is fresh! We appreciate and will gladly accept your donations throughout the school year.
Here is what is coming up…
- Next Tuesday, Sept 13 is our first practice fire drill. We ring a small bell and practice evacuating the building. The teachers are trained in all emergency procedures and will lead their class through the drill.
- Next week you will receive an Ages & Stages questionnaire, which you will need to complete and return to school. Look for it in your child’s backpack.
DATE CHANGE: Curriculum Night is Monday, September 26th upstairs in the Great Room from 7pm-8pm (originally scheduled for Weds, Sept 21).
- We have a few available spots in the Friday Fish class. This class meets on Fridays from 9:00-11:30am. It is open to both morning and afternoon fish. Contact the office if you are interested in joining us.
- We have had no more reported cases of lice. Please continue to check your child daily for the next few weeks.