Happy Last Day at Lads & Lassies Community Preschool! What a wonderful school year it has been 🙂
- Click to read the letter about tomorrow’s program
- Tomorrow, Thursday, 5/11/17
- No backpacks or snacks
- Normal Drop off times – 9:00am or 12:30pm
- Morning program starts at 9:30am. Afternoon program starts at 1:00pm.
- Program is upstairs in the Great Room
- Classroom projects will be on display in the upstairs gathering area.
- Everyone is welcome – parents, grandparents, siblings, babysitters, friends…
- The program will last about 45 minutes.
- At the end of the program the children are dismissed to the parents.
There will be light refreshments, provided by the church, available in the Great Room between drop off and the start of the program (both morning and afternoon). Stop by to munch and mingle! 🙂
Thank you for supporting our plant sale despite the rain on Tuesday!
Save the Day 1K Fun Run
Thank you so much for the overwhelming support of this great cause!
You made it possible for us to provide 4500 meals through the Freestore Foodbank Power Pack Program! And for each classroom to purchase new furniture and/or materials for next school year!
BIKE DAY/SUMMER CELEBRATION HAS BEEN CHANGED TO TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY, MAY 3RD!
Tomorrow’s weather looks much better for Bike Day than Thursday.
- When you drop off your child for school, please drop off a bike or scooter (whatever your child is comfortable on) AND a helmet in the designated area near the playground (look for “Bike Parking” signs)
- We will have a wash station, decorating station and a “coned off” riding area.
- We will celebrate summer birthdays.
- Parents of summer birthday children do not need to do anything special. If your child wants to bring in something, a non-food item is preferred. Birthday “treats” will be sent home in backpacks.
- We will sing to them and give them a birthday book.
- We will provide a special treat (popsicles) for everyone.
- We will be spending a little more time outside so please apply sunscreen before school.
Save the Day 1K Fun Run donation envelopes are due now. Online donation link closes today.
Returning Students: Please pick up next year’s enrollment packet in the office. Bring your checkbook – you will make your first tuition payment.
PROGRAM/GRADUATION LAST DAY – MAY 11th
All are invited to join us in celebrating a wonderful school year!
- Drop off your child at school at the regular time: morning 9:00am; afternoon 12:30pm
- The morning program begins at 9:30am and the afternoon program begins at 1:00pm in the Great Room, and will last about 45 minutes.
- Students will be dismissed to you at the conclusion of the program.There will be a singing program and recognition of graduates, along with a video of pictures we have taken throughout the school year.
- Projects will be on display in the upstairs gathering area.
- This is our last day of school.
- DVD’s of the video will be for sale at the program for $5.
Science Camp is full!
Returning Students: Remember to pick up your enrollment packet this week between 9-3pm.
Click Save The Day 1K tax deductible form to print the tax-deductible donation forms for our Save the Day 1K Fun Run.
Our playground is sunny this time of year. Please consider applying sunscreen on your child before school.
We need a parent of an afternoon student to join our LLCP Advisory Committee for next school year. This committee meets about 4 times during the school year. Meetings are held on Tuesday evenings. This parent rep serves as a liaison between the parents and the preschool, and aids in decision-making within the committee. If you are interested, please talk to Stacy or send us an email.
Thank you for a great Save the Day 1K Fun Run! It was our biggest event yet!
- Our kid power has already raised over $3000 for Lads & Lassies and the Freestore Foodbank Power Pack Program!
- We will continue to accept donations (online and via envelope) until next Tuesday, May 2nd.
- T-shirts still available for $10 in the office
- Donations are tax-deductible. Click here to print fill-in donation receipts.
Thank you for registering for this year’s Science Camp, which is now full.
Returning Students only: Remember to turn in completed Ages & Stages questionnaire to your child’s teacher (due 4/25)
2017-18 Enrollment Packet pick up is now through Friday between 9am-3pm. Bring your checkbook to make the first tuition payment.
Thanks for a great Save the Day 1K Fun Run! Our online donation site is back up and running and we are on our way to breaking last year’s record! The site will be open through May 2nd. Thank you so much for your support!
We know Saturday’s weather looks iffy. We will send an email by NOON on Saturday to confirm the Fun Run is on! If the weather doesn’t cooperate, we WILL reschedule this super event!
Plenty of T-shirts still available for purchase!
We hope the weather holds out and we look forward to seeing you there!
- Tomorrow is the last day of the Usborne Books Book Fair! She will be here from 11-1pm.
- Science Camp Registration forms went home in backpacks today, along with the End of Year Survival Guide 🙂
Have a safe and happy Easter!